In an effort to better meet customer needs for instrument design and development,
The new, innovative, 4,100-square-foot facility is now open to customers. In addition to showcasing
“We are excited to offer this new capability to our current and prospective customers,” said
The Solution Center provides a showcase for more than 30 scientific instruments highlighting SSI’s full range of products and capabilities, including molecular/atomic spectrophotometers, mass spectrometers, liquid/gas chromatographs, x-ray spectrometers, balances, TOC analyzers, and materials testers.
The center also features high-definition state-of-the-art video and conferencing equipment to facilitate customer interactions both within the center and in collaboration with manufacturing, software, and R&D groups.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11562526.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial