By Articles of Amendment, the Company's name was changed from
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: The statements contained herein which are not historical are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, certain delays beyond the company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, delays in testing and evaluation of products, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn