The national carrier flies daily between
"Through the code share agreement with
The code share is open for sale from tomorrow, 7 February onwards, for travel from next Tuesday.
"This new partnership forms part of Gaining Altitude, our Long-Term Turnaround Strategy, which seeks to broaden SAA's network through alliances and strategic partnerships.
"Implementing a code share agreement with
Customers will also have the benefit of through checking their baggage and receiving boarding passes from
Tickets for the new code share flights can be purchased online at www.flysaa.com, through travel agents, the airlines' sales offices, or
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy