Comptroller Curry to Address RMA's 8th Annual Governance, Compliance, and
Top banking industry experts will discuss navigating the increasingly complex economic and regulatory landscape, including the challenges of achieving "strong" risk management in the current low net interest margin environment, at GCOR VIII.
Keynote speakers will be:
The conference will feature individual stream sessions on timely topics-such as development of effective risk governance and setting risk appetite; measurement and management of strategic risk; implications for vendor management in the wake of the OCC's new guidance; and the intersection of cybersecurity and reputation risk-as well as sessions on the use of scenario analysis, RCSAs, and KRIs. In addition, a panel of chief operational risk officers will discuss current challenges.
RMA Director of Operational Risk
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO