Ringo Starr has revealed that his band, the Beatles, was nervous in their early days as they didn't know how they would be received.
Speaking about their arrival to US, the 73-year-old drummer said that it was like a "magic moment" and though they were insecure, they loved the idea of being in America, CBS News reported.
He added that when they arrives, none of the record shops had their songs but when Beatlemania ignited in America, the sound of excited fans screaming was overwhelming. (ANI)
Watch this clip of Ringo visiting Conan O'Brien, and talking about "the Secret Of His Distinctive Rhythm."
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company Original headline: Ringo Starr admits the Beatles were 'nervous and insecure' in early days
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Samsung Launches Milk Music