As part of its ongoing
This workshop is designed to help risk professionals determine the best risk assessment methods suitable for their organization and apply them accordingly within their organization's risk management framework. The workshop will also review exercises to help participants apply key and common risk assessment methods.
In this webinar, attendees will hear how risk professionals can improve awareness and capabilities surrounding the risks that matter most by using techniques borrowed from strategy settings. RIMS instructors will also describe how to move organizations into action by asking the right questions, monitoring changes and preparing for potential emerging risks.
WORKSHOP: ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT
RIMS New York Headquarters (
Designed for the risk executive who wants to understand both the theory and application of ERM, workshop attendees will acquire an understanding of the ERM process, as well as ERM strategies and tools. This
TNS 24HariCha-140207-30FurigayJane-4629682 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy