Spanish Broadcasting System Inc. (SBS) has promoted Max Ramirez to vice president, Digital Media Sales of SBS Interactive.
He will oversee the national digital sales team and continue to provide solutions to national advertising agencies and local clients. Mr. Ramirez brings more than 15 years of experience in media sales, and in-depth knowledge of the digital media realm including display, video and mobile among others. He will be based in Los Angeles and will report to Jesus Lara, executive vice president of Digital Media of SBS Interactive.
"Max is a great asset to our strong Digital Media team," Albert Rodriguez, COO of SBS, said in a statement. "His extensive experience and knowledge of the U.S. Hispanic market will help generate additional growth for SBS's online community and deliver the best applications, services and programs for our valued audience."
Prior to SBS, Mr. Ramirez held senior sales roles for companies such as ImpreMedia, MTV and Katz Media Group, according to a news release.
"It is truly a privilege to be part of the SBS family. This new and exciting challenge allows me to combine my experience with an unparalleled portfolio of cross media assets," Mr. Ramirez said in a statement. "I am incredibly enthusiastic about what lies ahead."
SBS is one of the largest publicly traded Hispanic-controlled media and entertainment companies in the U.S. The media company owns and operates 20 radio stations in the hottest U.S. Hispanic markets, operates MegaTV, produces live concerts and events, and owns 21 bilingual websites.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001