According to official data available, total funds available with PPAF as of
The funds provided to PPAF for microcredit are used for on-lending to Partner Organizations (POs). The POs provide microcredit loans to individuals/communities following a demand driven approach, sources told.
He said a significant portion of PPAF funding (around 75%) is provided for microcredit in the rural areas where most of the poor exist.
”These loans are used mainly in agriculture, commerce and livestock sectors“.
Official sources said grant funds are provided to POs for small scale water and infrastructure schemes, health and education interventions, social mobilization, livelihood enhancement and disaster management.
According to official data, a total of
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU