Pinnacle Strategies, a leading international management consulting firm, announced that
• Doubling of project completions
• Reductions of 20%- 40% in project duration
• Productivity improvements greater than 25% To register for this event, please go to this page: http://pinnacle-strategies.com/viewpoint-visual-project-management.html.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to:
• Reduce lead times dramatically
• Improve delivery to almost 100% on time To register for this event, please go to this page: http://pinnacle-strategies.com/incorporating-toc-principles-into-production-to-increase-profits.html.
• Understand the role of Theory of Constraints (ToC) in the diagnostics of the firm’s current state and its impact on strategic planning for continuous improvement
• Develop integrated thinking strategy (sales, operations, supply chain) strategy within the chains successfully in the face of uncertainty
• Reduce inventory and increase customer service without compromise
• Understand the role of capacity in the design of a firm’s strategy and the impact of capacity on the firm’s financial success To register for this event, please go to this page: http://pinnacle-strategies.com/incorporating-theory-of-constraints-principles-into-supply-chain-to-boost-ales-profitability.html.
About Pinnacle Strategies
Pinnacle Strategies is an international management consulting firm focused on operations management excellence. We work with organizations to increase shareholder value by developing high-performance business processes that significantly enhance productivity, reduce costs and time to market, improving profitability and accelerating sustainable growth. Pinnacle Strategies offers results-driven consulting solutions in the areas of performance management, project management, operations management, and supply chain.
For more information, contact Pinnacle Strategies at info(at)pinnacle-strategies(dot)com, or +1 972-492-7951.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11564248.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign