PCBB announced today a key promotion to its loan sales team, reinforcing the company’s position as a national leader in the financial services industry serving the needs of community banks.
"Rick’s knowledge in the lending sector has enabled the loan sales team to continue to exceed the needs of our clients,” said
PCBB was founded by bankers to help community banks build stronger institutions without competing with the bank for their customer’s business. Today, PCBB’s companies provide a comprehensive set of products and services supporting community banks nationwide.
For more information about PCBB, please visit http://www.pcbb.com.
PCBB (Pacific Coast Bankers’ Bank) was founded in 1997 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pacific Coast Bankers’ Bancshares and an affiliate company of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11566248.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks