Non-performing loans (NPLs) in commercial banks and cooperative credit institutions rose to 26.25 billion in
NPLs in commercial banks reached 39.11 per cent of total loans which in absolute numbers corresponds to 20.29 billion, whereas NPLs in the cooperative sector reached 44.39 per cent of total loans or 5.96 billion.
The most problematic loans in the banking sector were the credit facilities granted to the construction sector that reached 7.25 billion of which 35.2 per cent are considered as non-performing. Loans to individuals on
Restructured loans reached 14.25 per cent of total credit facilities.
NPLs in the Cooperative sector reached an even higher ratio climbing to 44.93 per cent of total loans that on
According to the CBC figures the lion`s share in total Coops loans were granted to individuals, with 10.49 billion, of which 53.86 per cent are non-performing, whereas 5.19 billion were granted for the purchase of immovable property.
Credit facilities to companies reached 2.93 billion.
Send to Kindle
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia