“We are delighted to have Aha Radio featured in the 2015 Hyundai Genesis as part of our new infotainment systems. These next generation systems are much more intuitive for our customers who already use their smartphones to enhance various aspects of their lives,” said
Aha Radio delivers Web-based entertainment and information in vehicles using a radio-like format familiar to drivers. With Aha Radio, Hyundai drivers can access their favorite podcasts, radio stations, news, entertainment, audiobooks, music, Facebook and Twitter feeds. Aha also includes personalized location-based services such as weather and fuel prices, as well as searches for nearby restaurants, hotels, parks and coffee shops. Aha Radio will seamlessly deliver content from around the world to Genesis drivers.
“Our partnership with Hyundai reflects a common goal to create innovative solutions for the connected car that remain intuitive to use for drivers,”said
Aha Radio is a part of
HARMAN designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets. It is a recognized world leader across its customer segments with premium brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, and Mark Levinson® and leading-edge connectivity, safety and audio technologies. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 14,600 people across the
*The number of stations available on Aha will vary based on country of use.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder