Notice Type: Modification to a Previous Presolicitation Notice
Subject: Pre-Solicitation Announcement: National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Federal Student Aid
At a high level, the evaluation factors will address the following (factors are subject to change prior to solicitation posting):
Factor 1: Socioeconomic Status
Offerors must meet the small business standards under NAICS 541511. This procurement will be a small business set-aside.
Factor 2: Corporate Capacity
Subfactor: System Processing Volume: Demonstrate ability to manage required volumes
Subfactor: Technical Expertise: Demonstrate technical expertise
Subfactor: Platform/Environment: Demonstrate experience using similar platform
Factor 3: System Security Experience
Subfactor: Authority to Operate: Demonstrate receipt of an ATO for a Federal System or equivalent
Subfactor: Maintain NIST & FIPS Standards: Demonstrate experience maintaining specified NIST & FIPS standards
Subfactor: System Management of PII: Demonstrate experience managing PII of a specified volume
Factor 4: Past Performance
Subfactor: Relevancy: Provide past performance that demonstrates relevancy to the requirements
Subfactor: Quality: Provide past performance that demonstrates quality performance and client satisfaction
Factor 5: Cost
Provide annual cost estimates for requirement.
Please hold any questions regarding the evaluation factors until the solicitation has been posted. Detailed information will be provided through the solicitation. You may find additional information about NSLDS in the FBO Sources Sought Notice, "https://www.fbo.gov/index s=opportunity&mode=form&id=75156d5a80bce85b0aa3fb7ddd4cc87d&tab=core&_cview=1"FSA-SS-NSLDS-2013.
The Department also anticipates the issuance of several future solicitations to support the planned re-engineering of the NSLDS which is contemplated for full deployment over the next 3-4 years. These solicitations will be set-aside for small business to the maximum extent possible. Further, information about this effort will be made available under separate notices.
This notice is for informational purposes only and no proposals will be accepted in response to this notice.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?