Lady Gaga has revealed that she no longer suffers from an eating disorder.
The 27-year-old American recording artist said that she is better with food now and no longer suffers from an eating disorder, the Mirror reported.
According to the Harper's Bazaar magazine, the 'Applause' singer added that she is also better at not letting people take advantage of her and has decided to be around people who cherish her talents, health and time.
Gaga had previously revealed that she last year was one of the hardest years of her career so far and she became very depressed by the end of the year. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Lady Gaga admits overcoming eating disorder
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday