The SACU consists of
The progress of
"This was necessary so that the India-SACU MERCOSUR trilateral could be concluded," an official statement said.
"This will be in addition to the
Buyer's Credit is a unique programme of
The PTA is slightly different from the free trade agreement (FTA). In FTA, the two sides reduce or eliminate duties on maximum number of products they trade in, whereas in PTA, the tariffs are not necessarily eliminated, but they are lowered than the countries not party to the agreement.
Further, the statement said that both sides agreed to speed up the process of setting up an
In his meeting with Prime Minister
Comment on this article
I confirm that I read the Terms and Conditions and that I accept it.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU