The company improved revenues by 21 per cent to ¥109,690m, with profit for the quarter up 114.9 per cent to ¥22,274m. Profit attributable to owners of the company rose 99.7 per cent, to ¥20,633m.
Hoya said that revenues from ophthalmic lenses grew substantially in the Life Care segment due to recovery from the flooding in
Declines in profit for the nine-month period to
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU