The days of skiving behind your boss's back may be numbered, following the announcement of a new product that can track your every movement in the workplace.
As well as being used to find out which employees spend their days wandering the office gossiping, the Microscope will record how energetically they have contributed to group meetings, where a high level of enthusiasm and animation can be a good thing.
A message posted on
Perhaps recognising the product is unlikely to be popular among employees, including its own,
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?