"Both parties agreed that they would withdraw all the labour litigation currently before court. Only the labour issues,"
"Breytenbach met with the national director of public prosecutions (NDPP) and they came to an amicable settlement regarding her resignation."
He said the meeting was a follow-up after Breytenbach resigned last month. Breytenbach's resignation took effect on Wednesday.
Ncube said it was not discussed whether NDPP Mxolisi Nxasana would still pursue fraud and corruption charges against her because he had "not yet applied his mind".
It was reported that Nxasana received a draft report outlining allegations of corruption and fraud against Breytenbach. In the report, penned by the NPA's integrity management unit, Breytenbach is accused of soliciting a loan of
She was accused of accepting a R6.3m donation, also from Kirsh via the
Breytenbach has said that her suspension from the NPA was related to her opposition to a decision to withdraw fraud and corruption charges against former police crime intelligence head Richard Mdluli. On
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday