The euro was steady to weaker as some investors bet that the
The broad consensus is that there will be no change in the bank's record low benchmark rate of 0.25 percent .
Relative calm in the capital-hungry emerging markets of
Emerging stocks rebounded 0.6 percent from this week's five-month lows while the Turkish lira and South African rand held above recent lows.
The banking sector will be in the spotlight after
The euro was down slightly on the day at
The benchmark 10-year Treasury yield was steady at 2.6675 percent after weak U.S. manufacturing data earlier in the week pushed it to a three-month low.
U.S. crude oil rose 0.2 percent to
--SPA 13:44 LOCAL TIME
All Rights Reversed for Saudi Press Agency Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs