Garland Technology’s network TAPs are becoming an industry standard for mobile telecom agencies. They currently have products installed in telecom enterprise networks in the US,
“We have the experience with mobile telecom companies that our clients want,” Bihary said. “The reason we go to these conferences is to stay ahead of the curve, to better serve those clients as mobile trends change and network needs evolve.”
Network TAPs, Aggregation, and Filtering solutions provide an integral benefit to telecommunications companies. For instance, several mobility customers have standardized on Garland’s high density fiber TAP products to meet the growing demand to monitor 1Gigabit, 10Gigabit, 40Gigabit, and 100Gigabit fiber links. In order to get 100% visibility and access for your network monitoring solutions, companies are finding it is best to start with a foundation of network TAP technology. Bihary noted: “This is how our customers are building access for their network monitoring tools as well as network packet broker solutions.”
Learn more about Garland’s presence at upcoming conferences like
About Garland Technology
Garland Technology guarantees precise data monitoring capabilities for enterprise networks with no added point of failure. Garland's line of Test Access Points (TAPs) are the foundation to all network monitoring by delivering access to all data for security, network visualization, network performance monitoring, forensics, deep packet capture, data leakage, and compliance.
Garland Technology’s full line of Network, Aggregation, Bypass, and Regenerating TAPs, as well as the Filtering Aggregation Load Balancing (FAB) product line, is the leading Network Access Solution. Garland's Network Access Products are available for 10/100/1000, 1 Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit local and wide area networks.
For more information, visit http://www.garlandtechnology.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11561200.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?