The mid-year version of the Addendum contains operating and financial data for 131 Fitch-rated public power issuers including retail and wholesale utility systems, and rural electric cooperatives. It provides updated statistics and metrics for utilities with fiscal years ending
The interactive Excel based analytical tool features a dynamic charting application that allows the user to generate a quick graphic representation of how a utility's selected financial metrics compare to the respective medians. It also offers tools for comparing a utility's key financial metrics to median calculations on a notch-specific rating basis for comparable entities rated within the same rating category (i.e. 'AA', 'A', 'BBB') and against the entire portfolio of Fitch-rated issuers.
The Addendum is available on the company's website, at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter
- AC/DC Denies Rumor It's Done Rocking
- U.S. Capacity Utlization Rate Rose More Than Expected in March
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen