Stocks rose for a second day yesterday as the
Daimler gained 2.6 percent after saying quarterly profit surged 45 percent.
The Stoxx Europe 600 index added 1.5 percent to 322.77 at the close of trading.
"After a good correction, markets have gotten a bit better," said
"When it comes to the ECB, it was obviously a disappointment, but they won't resist much longer - either by lowering interest rates or providing real liquidity to the market. Inflation figures in
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down