ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06022014 - Equa bank reported last year growth in all areas of your business.
Number of clients in comparison with the end of 2012 increased by 144% to 74,000 (as of
The balance sheet total is doubled year on year and amounted to 18.2 billion;
Client deposits total went up by 115% to 16.1 billion;
Loans to customers rose by 125% to 12.6 billion, of which:
Total volume of mortgage loans amounted to 5 billion, which represents an increase of 145%
Portfolio of loans to sole proprietors, small and medium-sized businesses grew by 90% to 5.3 billion.
Operating profit increased 4.6 times year on year to 291 million crowns;
Net profit / loss after tax decreased by 11% - 395 million;
Share Equa bank consumer finance market in 2013 amounted to 2.1%;
Share Equa bank mortgage market was 2.5%;
The ratio of loans to deposits was balanced, and it is 80%, which corresponds to the diameter of the Czech banking market;
Equa bank won three awards at the Golden Crown 2013 : 1st place for refinancing loans - RePujcku, 3rd place for current account from Equa bank and third instead of Equa bank for a mortgage.
Current account from Equa bank was evaluated as the best and cheapest on the market in two independent comparisons (analysis FEE MONITOR company
' Achieved operating profit more than quadrupled, while our administrative expenses increased only in the order of several percent. If this year will be at least as commercially successful as in 2013, it is only a matter of time before we reach that size to fully cover administrative costs and be profitable. This year, give back at least 9 billion of new loans, we will be very happy. Our new campaign 'We're going fees' with the public Uptake and already the first weeks of this year show that we have successfully started in 2014, 'commented the results of
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista