Investec said yesterday earnings were flat in the first nine months of the year, reflecting a downturn in the rand and a decline in the loans |it made.
Investec, which is looking to sell some of its Australian businesses, said it would also consider the sale of its British mortgage business Kensington. Investec's group operating income for the nine months to end-December was 1 percent higher, the company said, without giving any further details.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign