Total Contact Solutions will continue to provide the technical services and IVR services to support the business for the foreseeable future and provide the ability to more closely focus its efforts on its RealValidation services which include RealLeadValidation, RealPhoneValidation, and other technology based services at the wholesale level.
Both Spiridellis and Weisleder have long roots in the Automotive Sales and Finance Leads business and were pioneers applying Interactive Voice Response (IVR) in support of Dealers’ advertising for the past 25 years. Weisleder was the founder of
“My team and I are excited about this next phase of our business. I can remember the VOISYS brand from when I was working with my dad at 1-800-CAR-LOAN and they were always a good competitor. We are proud to partner with this storied brand and move it forward again in the auto marketing space. At the same time, we are also very excited about TCS’s future moving forward with data validation” stated Weisleder. “We are delighted to find a great partner to take over and grow the VOISYS brand. Travis and his team are known in this industry and have high integrity in their business practices. This transaction allows Total Contact Solutions to solely focus on our new industry changing validation products, RealPhoneValidation and RealLeadValidation, while providing support to Travis and his team to take auto dealer lead gen products to new levels as well” said Spiridellis.
The transaction closed on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/voisys/digital-marketing-network/prweb11556831.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11