HIGH county government taxes and spending as well as rising corruption among public agencies is increasingly becoming the biggest risk to business, private sector players have said.
Speaking during a forum on risk management hosted by
"The issue of government destroying value is a very serious thing especially when you talk of corruption," said former banker and current CEO at Dhamana Africa Wahome Gakuru.
Vision 2030 assistant director in charge of the economic pillar
Sasini managing director
The forum was themed 'risk management to realise
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign