ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07022014 -
Even after a strong surge on Thursday which saw the
Stocks were also helped yesterday after comments from
The ECB kept interest rates unchanged despite mounting pressure to take greater measures to tackle a recent slowdown in price rises, with Draghi once again playing down concerns over deflation. Nevertheless, he said that policymakers are awaiting more data to be released in March before deciding whether to take further action.
Meanwhile, US markets rose strongly last night after some better-than-expected jobless claims data with the Dow Jones Industrial Average and S&P 500 registering their best gains in seven weeks.
As for today, investors will be awaiting the
Stocks to watch
Shire has announced it will no longer pursue the development of Vyvanse following a clinical trial of the drug for the treatment of major depressive disorder. The company said top-line results from two pivotal Phase 3 investigational studies evaluating the efficacy and safety of Vyvanse showed it failed to meet objectives.
Private equity-focused investment trust
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party