The housing question today is , without exaggeration, one of the pressing issues for society, in the solution of which the state is trying to participate actively, including through centralized mortgage lending launched in 2006.
But how much has the state succeeded in this quest? According to the authorized banks of the
At first glance, these figures add up pretty rosy picture . But do these figures reflect the true demand in this market?
Commenting Turan this question , the expert of the Center Economic Initiatives Samir Aliyev , said that according to official figures last year about 80 thousand new families were created and to the most conservative estimates half of them have a problem with housing. If we add those that for several years have rented housing, the number will increase to 50 thousand people .
Annually centralized mortgage lending can be used by a maximum of 2.5 thousand persons and the annual lending is only 5 % of the actual demand.
Much more serious problems lie in the loan terms themselves . In this chain of sufficiently high rate of 8% conventional mortgage does not seem so significant compared with the requirement of authorized banks for initial payment that sometimes reaches 40-50 percent of the acquired property. Though , by the standards of the same fund for social mortgage, the figure is 15% and for conventional mortgage it is 20%.
Today there is an urgent need to improve the state-run mortgage program , including the establishment of the German circuit construction and savings banks, where customers accumulate funds over time and get access to mortgages, social housing, and increased funding, the expert said.
Chairman of the
Centralized mortgage lending started in
Regular mortgages are financed through the issuance of bonds by AMF. For these purposes, in 2009-2013, the
AMF agents are 28 local banks. Mortgage loans are issued to citizens of
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time