Persistent System, the global leader in software product and technology services, today announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire privately-held CloudSquads, an innovative consultancy that has created social communities for over 70 global companies. CloudSquads deploys, integrates and runs social communities on all leading social customer platforms. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed and are subject to certain closing conditions which are expected to be completed in the coming financial quarter.
CloudSquads helps companies develop a strategy for engaging with the modern social customer across all customer facing functions including brand, marketing, sales and support. The company implements platforms which provide rich capabilities that transform these interactions into healthy communities and then integrates those platforms with companies internal systems allowing them to better know and serve their customers.
Social Communities are now an increasingly critical part of the digital transformation in enterprises, and this market is poised for significant growth.
Social communities are the natural next step in the evolution and enhancement of external systems of engagement with customers, following the 1-800 number and corporate web presence, said
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'