Prosecutors earlier played a surveillance video at a hearing suggesting Reeves was struck before shooting a man to death.
Reeves' attorneys claim he acted in self-defense after he was pelted with popcorn and had the object thrown at him during the dispute with Oulson over texting, prior to the movie.
Reeves, a decorated retired police officer, claims he was assaulted by Oulson in the theater before he fired at Oulson, the
Reeves' next court hearing is
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property