The company hopes to raise £60m through the initial public offering (IPO).
AO has appointed the chairman of online fashion retail star
AO has also recently launched a major advertising campaign to increase its profile to consumers and investors.
It was previously known as Appliances Online, and specialises in whitegoods such as fridges, washers, dryers and kitchen appliances.
The firm intends to expand into electronic goods and hopes to open a similar business in
Co-founder and CEO
The IPO is expected to see the company valued at around £1.2bn.
A number of flotations in the
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.