ACCESS Bank Tanzania has opened a branch in
The branch opened recently offers a full range of banking services, business loans to micro, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs,
The branch also offers agriculture loans to local farmers with flexible conditions similar to the current micro loans for traders.
"After a very successful year 2013 during which
Tabora is endowed with substantial social economic resources in which large scale farmers and entrepreneurs will benefit greatly from
"With more than 40 talented and well trained employees, Tabora branch is set to provide customers with an excellent quality of service," he said.
Access Bank Tanzania, a commercial bank with a special focus on micro-finance was created in 2007 by international shareholders such as AccessHolding,
It is a socially responsible bank for the lower and middle income strata of the Tanzanian society, with the objective to be the leading provider of financial services in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?