Telx Computers, a Miami IT services company, announced today that they are introducing a new triple-protection security service for clients in the
However, there is no fool-proof way to keep hackers out of a network. It requires constant monitoring, diligence, and proactivity in order to ensure that data is not stolen and that security protocols remain up-to-date. Any data that traverses through a network from outside, or to the outside, creates a possible access point for criminals.
One of the three ways that Telx’s IT company in
The second component of Telx’s triple-protection is the software element: using state-of-the-art antivirus and security programs. These, on the Windows systems involved, screen the operating system and individual computers’ usage for any suspicious activity or files.
Besides working as a computer IT support provider,
More information can be found at their website, http://www.telxcomputers.com/.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11559070.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy