ENP Newswire - 06 February 2014 Release date- 05022014 - Waratah Resources Limited (ASX: WGO) is pleased to announce that it has secured firm commitments via private placement to sophisticated investors to raise $1,080,000 through the issue of 36,000,000 new shares at $0.03 per share. The funds are to be used to further advance exploration at the Company's Project and to further develop the Commodities business as it expands its operations. The Placement was strongly supported by a range of sophisticated investors, and was conducted pursuant to Section 708 of the Corporation Act. The settlement of the application funds and the issue of shares is expected Friday 7 February 2014 . The issue of these shares was approved by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting held on 29 November 2013 . For further details regarding the background to the issue of the shares, please refer to Resolution 6 of the Notice of Meeting released to the ASX on 25 October 2013 . Contact: Ben Kirkpatrick Executive Chairman Waratah Resources Limited Tel: (02) 9232 6383 Email: email@example.com
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?