The business, which is set to welcome top fund manager
This will give a Nav per share of £1.98 to £2 - a nine per cent rise from £1.81 per share last year.
The successful exit from four of its portfolio companies also helped make £33m for the company. This represents a gross average multiple of 2.8 times.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work