VANCOUVER - Canfor Pulp Products Inc. (TSX:CFX) credits an improvement in global softwood markets for helping post higher much higher revenue and earnings in the fourth quarter. The Vancouver -based company says net income in the three month to Dec. 31 was $14.2 million , or 20 cents per share, up from $5.4 million , or eight cents per share, in the same 2013 period. Revenue rose to $245.6 million from $201.9 million . ( The Canadian Press )
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party