Strong investor demand drove the yield on Bahrain's monthly issuance of 182-day T-bills down by 20 basis points, the central bank reported. Investor demand came at five times of the BHD 30mn ( USD 79.57mn ) issue size driving the weighted average rate of interest down to 1.04% compared with 1.24% for the previous issue on January 5, 2014. The approximate average price for the issue was 99.475% with the lowest accepted price being 99.443%. The issue date of the bills is February 9, 2014 and the maturity date is August 10, 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'