Looking at units outstanding versus one week prior within the universe of ETFs covered at ETF Channel, the biggest outflow was seen in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY), where 56.7 million units were destroyed, or a 6.5% decrease week over week. Among the largest underlying components of SPY, in morning trading today Apple (AAPL) is up about 0.3%, and Exxon Mobil (XOM) is up by about 0.8%. And on a percentage change basis, the ETF with the biggest outflow was the Proshares UltraShort Silver ETF (ZSL), which lost 500,000 of its units, representing a 36.8% decline in outstanding units compared to the week prior. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201402Outflows020614&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet