THE SPARK: Spectrum said the
THE BIG PICTURE:
The company has three approved drugs. Fusilev is used to treat the side effects of a chemotherapy drug called methotrexate, while Folotyn treats peripheral T-cell lymphoma and Marqibo is approved to treat recurrences of a rare type of adult leukemia. Spectrum is running additional studies to try to win a broader marketing approval.
Over the first three quarters the company's revenue fell 42 percent to
The shares have fallen 23.9 percent since
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict