Selena Gomez has reportedly blamed Justin Bieber for her problems because she was exposed to excesses by being around him and his friends.
The 21-year-old singer had checked into a rehab clinic recently and sought help for a combination of problems, including alcohol, marijuana and prescription drug Ambien.
According to a source, the 'Come and Get It' hitmaker came to understand just what a bad influence Bieber had been in her life, Radar Online reported.
Another source claimed that it isn't sure if Bieber pushed her to drug use but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common and they would smoke marijuana together regularly. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Selena Gomez blames Justin Bieber for her problems
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down