Selena Gomez has reportedly blamed Justin Bieber for her problems because she was exposed to excesses by being around him and his friends.
The 21-year-old singer had checked into a rehab clinic recently and sought help for a combination of problems, including alcohol, marijuana and prescription drug Ambien.
According to a source, the 'Come and Get It' hitmaker came to understand just what a bad influence Bieber had been in her life, Radar Online reported.
Another source claimed that it isn't sure if Bieber pushed her to drug use but amongst their close knit group of friends, smoking was common and they would smoke marijuana together regularly. (ANI)
(c) 2014 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Selena Gomez blames Justin Bieber for her problems
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity