SEB Group reported 2013 financial results of its Baltic States' divisions, according to which the bank made a net profit of EUR 25.8mn in Latvia , EUR 61.5mn in Lithuania , and EUR 73.9mn in Estonia . The profit increased by 19% y/y in Latvia , inched up by 1% y/y in Estonia and doubled y/y in Lithuania . As of end of 2013 in Latvia's bank's deposit grew by 19% y/y to EUR 2.12bn , while the loan portfolio remained flat at 2.92bn. SEB's total assets in Latvia amounted to EUR 4.27bn , capital and reserves to EUR 435.8mn , while capital adequacy ratio was 15.11% and liquidity ratio 49.9%.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California