Russia's largest bank Sberbank plans to start meeting investors for a subordinated Eurobonds' placement on February 10 , Prime reports citing unnamed market sources. Reportedly BofA Merill Lynch, Credit Suisse , Deutsche Bank , and Sberbank SIB will organise the issue. Previously it was reported that Sberbank started a road-show for subordinated USD-denominated Eurobonds in USA and Asia in May. Sberbank planned to issue USD 2bn worth of subordinated Eurobonds in 2013. In October 2012 , Sberbank placed a debut issue of 10-year subordinated Eurobonds of USD 2bn , at a coupon rate of 5.125% which made a 60bps premium to senior issues, according to Cbonds. Cbonds then noted that average premium and subordinated bonds of other banks is about 70-80bps, concluding that Sberbank's placement was aggressive on a background of high demand.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Sina Loses License Over Porn