MONTREAL _ Resolute Forest Products (TSX:RFP) beat analyst expectations in the fourth quarter as its net losses were cut to US$3 million , from US$45 million a year earlier. Excluding one-time costs, the Montreal -based company's adjusted profits increased 10 per cent to US$32 million or 34 cents per share _ five cents per share better than forecasts.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Earthlike Planet Found in Red Dwarf's Goldilocks Zone
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint