ENP Newswire - 06 February 2014 Release date- 05022014 - The Reserve Bank of India's Reference Rate for the US dollar is '62.4525 and the Reference Rate for Euro is '84.3548 on February 5, 2014 . The corresponding rates for the previous day ( February 4, 2014 ) were '62.6815 and '84.7805 respectively. Based on the Reference Rate for the US dollar and the middle rates of the cross-currency quotes, the exchange rates of GBP and JPY against the Rupee are given below: Currency Date February 4, 2014 February 5, 2014 1 GBP 101.9765 102.0099 100 YEN 62.12 61.58 Note : The SDR-Rupee rate will be based on the reference rate. Ajit Prasad Assistant General Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years