“At Paychex, we understand that tax season is a busy time for accountants and that remaining up-to-date on client-facing issues can be especially challenging at this time of the year,” says
Paychex’s accountant resources include:
2014 Online U.S. Master Tax Guide
This free guide, powered by CCH, reflects federal taxation changes that affect 2013 returns. It provides answers to tax-related questions and explanations of new rules established by court decisions and the
Accountant Knowledge Center
Powered by CCH and provided by
Paychex Tax Facts provide real-time access to federal and state-specific payroll and retirement rate information. Accountants can also customize a version with their firm name and share it with clients.
With your clients’ permission, the Paychex Report Center provides a single source for more than 140 reports (e.g. employee earnings records, W-2s, federal and state tax returns). Reports can be run by date range and exported into a spreadsheet.
Again, with your clients’ permission, access payroll, retirement, and benefits data any time, from anywhere with Paychex Mobile for smartphones or Paychex Online for tablets. View their
For more information on how
Stay Connected with
Public Relations Program Manager
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict