OpsHub Integration Manager’s broad ALM support addresses the challenges faced by larger corporations looking at Team Foundation Server (TFS) adoption within their heterogeneous Quality Enablement environment.
“The partnership between
“Our customers will greatly benefit from the deep TFS expertise and Quality Enablement services of
“Enabling organizations to move their data into one system of record utilizing the ‘best in class’ OpsHub technology will enhance collaboration within cross functional teams and facilitate accelerated release” said
OpsHub delivers their on-premise and cloud-based solutions to enterprises around the globe.
OpsHub is the leading provider of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) integration and migration solutions for application development organizations. OpsHub creates a unified ALM ecosystem by seamlessly combining individual ALM systems, enabling agility at scale.
The OpsHub solution provides the most comprehensive out-of-the-box integration and migration solution within the ALM ecosystem. Its span across ALM functionality, includes requirements management, source control, bug tracking, test management, release management, and customer support.
The OpsHub solution enables quick migration and seamless integration between leading ALM systems including those from HP,
For more information, press only:
For more information on OpsHub support for
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11558274.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March