Muscat , Feb 5 (ONA) ---- Dubai Mercantile Exchange (DME) said that Oman oil price (April delivery) has reached 102.33 US Dollars .The DME statement today said that the price of Oman oil rose 30 cents from the price of yesterday "Tuesday," which was 102.03 US Dollars .It is worth noting that the average price of Oman oil (February Delivery 2014) has stabilized at 107 US Dollars and 88 cents , thus 1 Dollar and 91 cents per barrel higher than January delivery 2014. ----Ends/SH/FS
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again