The company is targeting design literate and tech-savvy parents with multi-coloured hardware, paired to a smartphone and accompanying app. Techcrunch reported.
The company's first product is going to be "Sammy Screamer" a motion detector that can be placed on a door, in a bag, or on a child's buggy.
"Sammy" has a magnetised back and loop fixing, and is powered by Bluetooth LE for up to 50 meters range.
Other products will include "Tony Tempa", a digital ear thermometer that relays kids' temperature reading to the smartphone. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'