TORONTO , Feb. 6, 2014 /CNW/ - NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust (TSX: NWH.UN) (the "REIT") announced today that the Trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution of $0.06667 per unit for the month of February, 2014, representing $0.80 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on March 14, 2014 to unitholders of record as at February 28, 2014 . About NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust established under the laws of the Province of Ontario . The REIT holds a portfolio of 78 income-producing properties, with a focus on medical office buildings and healthcare real estate, comprising approximately 4.7 million square feet of gross leasable area located in British Columbia , Alberta , Manitoba , Ontario , QuÉbec , Nova Scotia and New Brunswick . This press release contains forward-looking statements which reflect the REIT's current expectations regarding future events. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those projected herein. The REIT disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. SOURCE NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes