Norse Energy Corp. ASA ("NEC" ticker Oslo Stock Exchange , Norway ) announces that the Board of Directors today has filed for bankruptcy with Oslo Bankruptcy Court . As of today there are no operations or other ongoing business in the company. The company's financial problems is related to the continued delay of permits to develop the company's assets and escalated when the NEC USA and its US parent, Norse Energy Holdings, Inc. (NEHI), converted to Chapter 7 liquidations as previously announced. Negotiations for restructuring has not been successful. The company has pursued solutions to regain the assets and uphold the future potential for the company's shareholders and other stakeholders. The liquidity situation for the company and the uncertainty due to further delays did not allow for further efforts to search for solutions. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=345295
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List